This top global consultancy organisation are recruiting for an experienced Accounts Assistant for a 9 month maternity leave contract (fixed term)
- Assist with checking of postings within the Concur accounts package on a daily basis ensuring they are posted to the correct general ledge code.
- Liaise with colleagues to ensure invoices are processed in a timely manner.
- Assist with weekly payment runs under a tight deadline and posting all payments to the ledger.
- Experience of all aspects of VAT processes and knowledge of reverse charge processes an advantage.
- Assist finance team in processing the bi-monthly VAT3/quarterly VIES/RTD incorporating intercompany charges.
- Data entry and reconciliation of company visa bills monthly.
- Processing of month end expense transfers as requested.
- Data entry of a high volume of sales invoices/credit notes under a tight turnaround to the finance system ensuring VAT/clients details are in order.
- Reconciliation of monthly fees day book and posting journal to the accounts package at month end.
- Issuing invoices to client once processed.
- Previous experience of working in a multi-national corporation or within a shared services environment is an advantage
- The candidate should be high-energy individual with excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy essential with an ability to recognise and address errors in financial data
- Ability to multi-task and to work on their own initiative
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- ERP System experience an advantage JDE/Oracle/Concur
- Excellent team player with strong communication skills
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
Hours Mon-Fri; 9:00-5:30. Salary €40,000-€45,000 plus bonus.
Please email me your CV via the web link