Experienced Accounts Assistant Required....Corporate law firm....Permanent Role......Excellent salary and benefits
Our client is a corporate law firm with offices in Dublin City Centre. They are currently seeking to recruit a switched on, motivated and professional accounts assistant for join their busy finance function.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your accounts career and join a supportive, inspiring team in a corporate setting.
Reporting into the Finance Manager and working in a small team you will be responsible for:
- Processing a high volume of daily office and client account payments
- Dealing with banks on a daily basis
- Processing VAT & VIES returns
- Assisting with the processing of invoices and expenses for purchase ledger of two companies
- Assisting with creditor statement reconciliations
- Providing excellent customer service to both external and internal clients
- Liaising with Partners and internal staff in relation to general Finance queries
- Providing cover for other members of the Finance team
Skills and Qualifications
- 2-3 years experience in the finance function of a busy law firm
- Strong knowledge of all Microsoft software
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Close attention to detail and strong problem solving skills
- Very strong work ethic
- Excellent Communication skills and phone manner
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, then please send a copy of your cv for review to Laura Craughwell at Lex Consultancy vis the enclosed link. Immediate interviews will be held for suitable candidates.
This is a permanent position that will offer a salary in the region of €32,000 - €35,000 depending on experience.