Exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Accounts Assistant with 1-2 years experience
Join a growing team with a friendly, fun and supportive working environment
Convenient City Centre location
Our client is a growing, international professional services organisation with corporate city centre offices in Dublin's IFSC. They are currently seeking to recruit a professional, motivated and driven Accounts Assistant to join their finance function.
This is a super opportunity for an ambitious candidate with 1-2 years solid office experience who is keen to pursue a career in accounting.
This new position will have the following responsibilities:
- Daily processing of invoices
- Processing of invoice amendments / reversals / write-offs where required
- Ensuring accurate recording of VAT on all invoices
- Interaction with departments to clarify billing rules and regulations
- Liaising with the accounts payable (AP) team to ensure and assist with accurate recording of disbursements
- Assisting the AP team with the posting of disbursements during busy periods or covering during absences
- Assisting departments in editing time recordings
- Uploading of invoices to client portals where relevant / necessary
- Providing accounts receivable assistance and information to the fee earners
To be considered for this role, applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Work independently and as a team member
- Tact and diplomacy to deal with confidential matters
- Manage a complex and demanding workload and prioritise tasks and projects to meet work standards and personal performance targets
- Communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing, with people at all levels of understanding. This will include high quality correspondence
- Use and update computerised systems, including the intranet, databases, word processors, and spreadsheets, and genuine interest in developing IT skills
- Participate in continuously improving services through critically evaluating systems of work, promoting new ideas and actively developing service improvements
- Work in a flexible manner and respond to changing circumstances and emergency situations
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you, please do not delay in sending an up to date copy of your xv to Laura Craughwell at Lex Consultancy via the enclosed link.
This is permanent accounts assistant job will offer a salary in the region of €28,000 - €33,000, depending on experience. An excellent benefits package will also be provided.
Don't miss out - Immediate Interviews will be held.