At Lex Consultancy we are working on behalf of a financial servives organisation with offces in Dublin 4.
Due to continued growth and success they are seeking an ambitious and enthusiastic accounts assistant to join their busy finance function.
Key responsibilities will include the following:
- Reconciliation of client bank accounts
- Processing of client payment files
- Posting and allocating of payments to debtors account
- Processing of commission statements and invoicing clients
- Assist in the production of client MI reports
- Resolve any client queries and ensure that outstanding invoices are paid in a timely manner
- Supporting the collections department and dealing with any queries relating to payments
- Assist with the preparation monthly & quarterly management accounts
- To carry out any other ad-hoc duties as requested
To be considered for this position, applicants will have a minimum of 1-2 years experience in a busy accounts position and be focussed on pursuing a career in accountancy.
This is a permanent position that will offer the successful candidate a generous salary and study support package.
Don't delay! Immediate interviews will be held for suitable applicants!