Our client is a growing, international professional services organisation with corporate city centre offices. They are currently seeking to recruit a professional, motivated and driven Finance Administrator to join their finance function.
This is a super opportunity for an ambitious candidate with 2-3 years solid office experience who is keen to pursue a career in accounting.
Working in an accounts team of five, this position will be varied and have the following responsibilities:
- Daily processing of invoices.
- Processing of invoice amendments / reversals / write-offs where required.
- Ensuring accurate recording of VAT on all invoices.
- Interaction with departments to clarify billing rules and regulations.
- Liaising with the accounts payable (AP) team to ensure and assist with accurate recording of disbursements.
- Match all delivery dockets to the invoices and fill out the payment forms for all vendor invoices and enter onto finance system
- Match all receipts against the office credit cards, process the forms in the finance system
- Write all cheques (client & office) for the office and arrange for signature by the relevant personnel
- Arrange payment of supplier invoices
- Process payments for each payment run on the online banking profile
- Staff Expenses
Bank and Cash
- Posting cash receipts and payments
- Completion of bank reconciliations
- Attend the bank with lodgements
To be considered for this role, applicants will meet the following requirements:
- At least 2 Years' experience in a similar role
- A flexible approach to work
- Strong communication and IT skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise in a busy, fast paced environment
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you, please do not delay in sending an up to date copy of your cv to Amy Maguire at Lex Consultancy via the enclosed link.
This is a permanent position that will offer a salary an excellent salary depending on experience. An excellent benefits package and study support will also be provided.
Don't miss out - Immediate Interviews will be held before Christmas for suitable candidates