New Permanent Role - 2 Years PQE Required - Work in a Growing Sector - Market Leading Organisation - Excellent Salary & Benefits
At Lex Consultancy we are seeking to recruit a highly motivated and ambitious Accountant to take up a newly created role with an organisation working in the renewable energy sector.
This is a permanent role and an excellent opportunity to take on a position where you will have full ownership of a finance piece. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, attractive bonus structure and one of the best benefit packages on the market.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this opportunity will have the following responsibilities:
- Full Responsibility of Monthly & Quarterly Senior Management Accounts & Reporting
- Presentation of results to senior management in a clear and concise fashion, highlighting areas of risk
- Annual Business Planning & Rolling Monthly Forecasts
- Capital Expenditure Planning including strategic spares and stock management
- Operating costs & Fixed Asset Management and Budgetary control
- Oversee and ensure appropriate procurement controls and compliance with Financial Limits of Authority
- Financial management and ongoing support of long term maintenance contractual arrangements
- Work directly with the AP / AR team with responsibility on overseeing accounts payable and receivable processes
- Audit, Financial Control & Statutory Accounting
- Coordinate tax compliance including compliance with VAT, RCT and PAYE
Interested applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Fully qualified accountant with a minimum of 2 years’ post qualification experience
- Demonstrable experience of managing stakeholders, resources and projects
- Knowledge / experience of contract negotiations and managing complex financial modelling OR significant balancing of data
- Experience of SAP and Cognos
- Knowledge of the renewable energy sector
- Previous work experience in an engineering or utilities business within a finance capacity
- Considerable degree of commitment, flexibility and adaptability on the part of the job holder to meet quality standards and work deadlines
- Forward thinking approach and be able to work independently
- Full clean driving license and own transport
If this sounds like the role you have been waiting for, please do not hesitate to send your cv through via the enclosed link for immediate review. Don't delay - this organisation is keen to begin their interview process as soon as possible!
For further information, please call Laura Craughwell at Lex Consultancy on 01 6633030.