At Lex Consultancy we are working on behalf of a growing financial services group who are seeking to recruit a Financial Accountant to join their growing finance team.
The purpose of this role will be to take responsibility for the management, financial and statutory reporting for a portfolio of SPV's.
Working as part of a high-performing team, the successful candidate will take on the following duties:
- Preparation of annual financial statements in accordance with IFRS
- Responsibility for monthly and quarterly management reports
- Communicate with Business Unit Managers, banks, facility agents and other third parties to gain any relevant information for reporting requirements
- Responsibility for the General Ledger including preparation and posting of accounting journals including accruals and prepayments
- Maintenance of bank accounts including the application of waterfall distributions
- Reviewing new lease, loan and transaction agreements
- Development of a robust financial control framework for the SPVs
Interested applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Qualified ACA/ACCA Accountant
- +3 years' post-qualified experience ideally gained in financial services
- Strong technical accounting skills including exposure to IFRS
- Strong Excel skills
- Previous experience with SPVs would be extremely beneficial
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing organisation who are building a strong reputation in their specialised fields.
To be considered, please send a copy of your cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Lex Consultancy via the enclosed link.
Immediate interviews will be held. A very competitive salary and benefits package will be on offer!