Big 4 Trained Accountant - 1-2 Years PQE - Dublin 18 - Growing Multinational - Excellent Career Progression Opportunities
At Lex Consultancy we are currently recruiting on behalf of a global online services provider with modern offices in South Dublin.
Due to consistent growth and success, they currently have a vacancy available for a Big 4 qualified Accountant to take up a permanent position within their finance team.
The successful candidate will need to be commercially minded while demonstrating high levels of understanding of system processes and of finance operations and data flows.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assist Finance Project Manager to continuously improve finance & business processes through the execution of key projects
- Review, identify, and drive efficiencies in financial & business reporting ecosystem. Build automated Excel models, create automated reporting & dashboards within Tableau BI tool
- Responsible for the specification & detailed, iterative testing of reporting for the implementation of finance projects, ensuring integrity of reporting data flow from initial transactions through to accurate recording & accounting entries in ledgers
- Manage & execute integration & alignment of processes & reporting from multiple sources
- Establishment, testing, rollout & ongoing review/ownership of Third-Party reporting & reconciliations to multiple stakeholders
- Become knowledge hub for Accounting & Finance systems. Own user management, administration, performance tracking & optimisation. Provide on-site troubleshooting for Finance team
- Assist Finance Project Manager in the assessment, upgrade, implementation & metric tracking of third-party providers (e.g. System Interfaces, Payment Processors)
- Lead education & support to wider business on the rollout & operation of Finance processes (e.g. expenses, payouts, accounts payable)
- Support Finance Project Manager in KPI tracking, business process mapping and various project duties
- Continuously look for optimisation projects to present to Finance Project Manager, ensuring ongoing improvements for the Finance team’s service provision
- Actively participate & support the Finance team in ad-hoc projects as required
Applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Qualified Accountant with approx. 1 - 2 years PQE - preferably Big 4 trained
- Strong background in analysis and operational / finance process flows
- Demonstrated ability in report building, automation, and optimisation
- Proven ability to implement successful process & system optimisations for Finance teams
- Advanced user of Excel, ability to build excellent financial flow models & automated spreadsheets. Experience with BI tools, and creation of reporting/dashboards therein, an advantage (e.g. Tableau)
- Demonstrated ability in compiling detailed guidance & explanatory documentation related to finance & operational data/information flows
- Involvement in finance system & payment processing upgrades and/or implementations. Experience with SUN financial system would be useful
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this position, please send an up to date version of your cv for immediate review in complete confidence via the enclosed link.
This is an urgent fill for our client so please do not delay in applying! This permanent position will pay a salary in the region of €55,000 - €65,000 depending on experience, plus an excellent suite of benefits.