Qualified Accountant - 9 Month Contract - Public Sector - City Centre Location
At Lex Consultant we are seeking to recruit a qualified accountant to work on a contract basic with our client, a prominent public sector organisation.
Based in Dublin City Centre, the purpose of this role will be to provide assistance to the finance team during an extremely busy time. The successful candidate will assist with preparation for an office move and the implementation of new accounting software.
Key duties will include; assisting with the digitisation of files, fixed asset register update, process improvements ans system testing.
This interesting and varied role will require a candidate who meets the following requirements:
- A professional Accounting qualification is essential (ACA, ACCA, CPA, CIMA)
- Finance Project Management experience
- System implementation experience
- Excellent financial accounting skills, strong financial system skills and team working skills
- Excellent trouble shooting skills
- Strong focus on attention to detail and compliance
This position will be offered as a 9 month contract with a pro rata salary of €65,000. Interested candidates will be available for immediate employment. To be considered, please send a copy of your cv to Laura Craughwell at Lex Consultancy via the enclosed link or call 01 6633030 for further information.