My client, a prominent commercial semi-state body with South Dublin offices have an Accountant position available with immediate start. This position will be a temporary assignment, covering sick leave for 3-6 months, salary is €52-55K pro rata depending upon experience. Part qualified and fully qualified accountants will be considered for this role.
Duties will include:
- Producing financial cost reports together with written commentaries and any additional reports/information to help manage department finances
- Ensuring all costs are correctly charged to the department. This will involve monthly sign off on total costs.
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- Valuation of stock for balance sheet purposes
- Pursuing and implementing value for money projects
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Part-qualified or qualified accountant of a recognised professional body of accountants (e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA) with significant experience in financial and or management accounting
- Excellent PC skills and be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products (Excel in particular)
- Experience of working with accounting packages and systems
In addition, candidates should possess excellent interpersonal skills, be flexible, have the ability to work as a team member and take a proactive approach to issues.
If you are available for immediate employment and interested in hearing more about this assignment, please send a copy of your CV for immediate review to Amy Maguire, or if you have any questions call 01 6633030.
Immediate interviews will be held for suitable candidates.