A leading International Healthcare Business is seeking a HR Information Systems Workday Manager for a 12month FTC. The role is remote, however there will be an ad hoc requirement to travel to the UK for training. The ideal candidate will be experienced in Workday, with a background in HR preferred but not essential.
Role & Responsibilities:
- The Workday HRIS Manager will play a key role in ensuring that organizational projects and initiatives deliver the objectives set out and maximise colleague adoption.
- The HR function is looking to radically improve employee and manager experience, removing barriers to execution, and delivering simple, modern, agile, efficient people processes.
- The role holder will be responsible for owning, evolving, driving/executing the systems strategy to deliver brilliant basics, automate where possible, optimise existing technology and evaluating new solutions (Workday plus other leading solutions) to meet business requirements.
The ideal candidate:
- Have experience of HR systems within medium/large complex organisation.
- In-depth knowledge of Workday, including HCM, Absence, Core and Advanced Benefits, Core and Advanced, Security, Time-Tracking, Talent and Performance, Learning, Integrations, Reporting and Analytics, and Payroll
- Knowledge of additional HR systems
- Project management skills with proven experience of project management and implementation
- Proven team management skills, with the ability to direct, encourage, support and motivate.
- Understanding of HR processes and policies
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, enthusiastic and committed to learn, with a passion for project management.
- Fluency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
Please call Anne Marie in Lex Consultancy for further details