Junior Facilities Assistant
€21k – €25k
Fantastic opportunity for a Graduate to work with a top law firm based in Dublin 2!
My client is seeking a Junior Facilities Assistant to join their team, you will be working alongside the Facilities Manager assisting with all the general day to day duties. This is a great opportunity to kick start your career!
Excellent location and great benefits on offer!
- Liaising with couriers to take internal deliveries
- Assisting senior team member with all stationery requirements for the premises, stock takes, deliveries
- Providing access for service providers/maintenance people (e.g. electricians, plumbers, furniture suppliers, fire safety equipment, security, etc.)
- Liaising with staff throughout the premises to best meet their facilities needs
- Providing support to senior team member in head office for office moves, conference suite setups as required
- 6 months – 1 year experience in an office /facilities environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient in the use of computers, in particular, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
If this position is of interest to you please send your CV to Sharon Griffin today!