€40k – €50k
My client based in North Dublin is seeking a Bids Writer to join their team! You will be working with a team of four, working at the highest standard, you will manage coordinate proposals, tenders and pitches. You will have a focused approach and impeccable attention to detail.
- Assist the Commercial Team in developing a proposal structure
- Deliver completed written responses in line with the tender requirements and issued tender Award Criteria to ensure that highest possible marks are awarded to our tender submissions
- Re-write/edit proposal responses from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from commercial, marketing, operations teams, finance, legal and delivery
- Ensuring the timely submission of tenders and other proposals
- Developing and maintaining a library of tender document templates to act as a reference
- Provide technical and commercial writing skills, displaying creativity and understanding of requirements for proposal submissions and other relevant commercial documentation
- Responsible for proofreading of created material and the work of other team members, and providing constructive feedback on areas that need correcting
- Knowledge and experience of writing compliant and successful bids for tenders for both the public and private sectors
- Ability to deliver accurate, complete and high quality tender documents
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced in leading bid production, participating in key review meetings/final document review, content sign off, and document production
If you meet the above criteria please send your CV to Sharon Griffin today!